Screen printing block out is used to fill any pin holes or other imperfection in the screen emulsion after exposing or curing of the emulsion. Some screen printers refer to it as filler, hole filler, block out, or blockout pens.

You can apply the blockout with a piece of card board for wide areas, or an artist brush for pin hole filling. D3 offers Pin Hole Solutions, if pin holes are a common problem in your emulsion.

1 Item(s)
Not Rated Yet

Water-based solution used as a plastisol, UV and solvent-based ink barrier